Saturday, April 19, 2008

Wicked Little Girls

I am scared of girls. How weird is that? But really, I am. I can totally identify with guys because I agree that girls are scary. I feel like they judge everything. Now this is weird, because I am definitely a girl, but you know what, I think that's why I'm scared of them. As a girl I get an inside into everything they talk about and guess what? They really are that judgmental! Well not all of them, I do my darndest not to judge people and I have friends that do too, but there's not very many of them. I worry more about what to wear when I go out with the girls than when I go out with my boyfriend, because I know my boyfriend thinks I'm beautiful no matter what (plus he's a guy so he doesn't really notice what I'm wearing unless I'm showing an unusual amount of skin) but I know that the second I leave the room those girls are going to rip apart everything, from what I wore to what I said! And maybe they aren't, maybe I'm just super suspicious. But when I'm the one left in the room after a girl leaves, 9 times out of 10 this is exactly what happens.  Boys don't do that. And because of this I find myself stressing over everything from if I look too skinny (oh she's totally anorexic!) to what I say (she is trying way too hard!) to what I wear (did you see that shirt?). I feel like I am always the underdog in a group of girls, which is weird, I have no idea why I feel this way, but I always feel like everyone else is on the "in" and I'm on the "out" and need to prove myself to get "in". Weird huh? And maybe all girls feel this way, that would be great, but I have a sneaking suspicion that they don't... But anyway, I find girls somewhat frightening.

For the most part, I'd say that this particular blog made little sense and had almost no point. Which is exactly how I like it. And BTW the title is a song by Esthero.

1 comments:

ashley April 19, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

hmmm i think the reason girls are so judgemenal is either one of two reasons....1. they really are that insecure about themselves or
2. they are jealous of the great outfit you're wearing :) but mostly the insecurity. so....you're not alone! i can totally relate. btw: i think you always have great clothes! ;)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP