Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So number one. I am not contagious. Number two. I am not gross. Number three. I have feelings so don't run away from me. I have a rash. Ugh I hate that word. It's so disgusting. When I went to the doctor the receptionist asked what I had and I whispered "I have a rash". I was positive that it would turn into a Friends episode and she's say, "What did you say" "A rash" "What?" "A rash" "What's that dear? I can't hear you." "I HAVE A RASH!" Luckily this didn't happen, but she did give me a look and that look said, "You are a dirty person and I bet you have syphilis!" Anyway, I have digressed so far away from where I was going. So yes I have a rash. I have Pityriasis Rosea. You may google it if you like, but the pictures they show are really bad cases. Anyway like I said, it's completely not contagious. No one knows for sure how you get it either, it's kind of a mystery. But anyway this is what happened. First I got this big splotch on my back, two weeks later I had little splotches all over my stomach, chest, and back. Turns out I'm stuck with it for at least another two weeks and it probably won't go away for about a month so that should be a blast... Anyway, I'm so terribly self conscious about this whole thing, you have no idea, and I've been having dreams about going to Forever 21 with my friends and when the employees see I have a rash they kick me out and put my picture on the wall and ban me for life and my friends just laugh at me. What is with the obsession with Forever 21? I should be getting paid for this! Anyway, so it super sucks and I felt like maybe blogging about it would make me feel better... 

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP