Saturday, April 19, 2008

Two Things

1. Proof I Am Crazy: Last night by boyfriend and I went to Applebees and he got boneless buffalo wings. At some point while he was eating them I asked what type of meat Buffalo Wings were. "Seriously Char, seriously? (very Grey's Anatomy) They're chicken. What did you think they were?" I think I knew that they were chicken, it certainly looks like chicken, and I've had them before and thought to myself "hmm self, too bad this isn't beef because you like beef better" which leads me to believe that I knew it was chicken. I just never put it together. The worst part is that after this realization he likened me to Jessica Simpson a la Newkyweds. Never good.

2. Who Are You: No really, who are you? Who is reading this? I've only had that counter for 2 weeks and this blog has been viewed 600 times. Which wouldn't be weird except that I only have 6 blog friends. So unless they are completely stalking me other people are reading this. People I don't know. I started this blog so that people I don't know would read this. So, if you read this, and you aren't listed as a blogging buddy, totally leave me a comment! Firstly because I am a comment whore and I love them! And secondly because the curiosity is eating me alive! WHO ARE YOU???

3 comments:

Anonymous April 19, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

hey Char! I am your boyfriend's aunt. I enjoy reading blogs. (yes, I need to get a life.)Hey keep up the good work! Hope you don't mind to much.

Lindsey April 20, 2008 at 5:33 PM  

Hi Char! This is Lindsey, Ashley's friend! I think we've met once, maybe twice, and I check your blog every once in awhile. It's very entertaining and I like your music! :)

Anonymous April 23, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

Hi :) It's Jena. We took Intro Psych together but I don't think we ever talked. You know how you get on facebook sometimes and end up somewhere completely random and irrelevant because you're procrastinating? Yeah umm...that's me. Right now. I'm supposed to be doing a test. Soooo yeah. Cute blog btw. :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP