Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Facts About Me::Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. I hate to be restrained. Want to see me freak out? Hold me down or put a blanket over my head and I will be angry in a decidedly not cute or playful way. 

2. I really dislike French Manicures, I think they are outdated. A nice pale pink or beige over the whole nail looks infinitely classier. 
3. I will always be a little in love with Tom Hanks thanks to Sleepless in Seattle and You've Got Mail. 
4. I'm seriously overprotective of my friends and family, or really anyone I like. My friends are known for not telling me about things their boyfriends do for the fear that if they do I'll hate him forever. 
5. I'm super immature and irresponsible, but somehow I end up being like the mommy in most situations. I solve problems, find things, ask questions, it makes no sense but it's what I do. 
6. I cannot drink pop out of a can. Ask the BF, I'm a disaster waiting to happen as soon as you place that aluminum device in my hand...
7. I cannot stand when people leave the water faucet running while they are not actively using the water. Seriously people, did you miss all of third grade? Don't waste water!
8. My pet peeve is judgeyness. I know that is not a word. But you know what I mean. 
9. I really love the smell of my sheets. The BF thinks that this is very odd, but is it my fault that I smell good? No. 
10. I like sheets in general. My future home will have lots of pretty linens. 
11. I love the idea of having a linen closet. I want one. 
12. I need my future home to have obscene amounts of natural light. 
13. I would much rather move into an old home than build my own. I know this goes against all logic. 
14. I usually go against all logic. 
15. I have every intention of living in a large city for a few years before I have kids. I'm taking big city, top 25 in America at least. It used to be Chicago (3) but it's turning into Indy (13). I feel like going from a town of maybe 5000 to Chi-Town might be a bit of a leap. 
16. The Chicago Cubs Rule. 
17. I love M&Ms.
18. Macintosh is better. I do not have the knowledge to fully release the splendor of what my beautiful machine can do but I know it's better than a PC. I just know it. 
19. I really enjoy twinkle lights. 
20. Hearing birds chirping is one of my most favorite things ever. 
21. I firmly believe that what is supposed to happen will happen. I'm always surprised by Hermione's constant future-planning because I think things will just fall in place. However, I'm starting to see that when you hit 20 maybe a little future planning is in order... 
22. Books are my favorite. Big ones, little ones, old ones, new ones, gilded edges, they're beautiful and they smell delightful. 
23. I loooove jewelry. But sometimes I think I like looking at it more than wearing it. 

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP