Thursday, March 12, 2009

And I'm Back!

Normal optimistic Char is back with vengeance today! (that's kind of an oxymoron I do think...) This video did it for me. If you don't do anything else all day watch this video. It will be so worth it. 


Ok first, it's in Chicago. Put anything in Chicago and I will fall in love with it. That's all it takes. I'm super easy. Second, anytime I can recognize things I'm a goner. "That's the bean! That's Millennium Park! Wrigley! I've been there! The Art Institute! OMG!" All-it-takes. Third, can I just tell you for a minute how much of a sucker I am for love stories? Hermione and I are notorious for asking how couples met, fell in love, got engaged, got married. First date stories are the best! It's pretty much my favorite thing to do and I always always want to ask people but I do realize that that is not always appropriate so I don't... However I have to say, not one person has looked at Hermione and I reproachfully when we ask, on the contrary, each person's eye (be they man, woman, or professor) has lit up in an excited yet embarrassed way and fully expelled every little detail much to our insane enjoyment. 
Life is good my friends. Life is good. 

1 comments:

Anonymous March 13, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

Hey Char--thanks for stopping by the other day. Isn't this video the best? I've never been to chicago but this REALLY makes me want to take a trip (with my sweetie, of course ;)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP