Saturday, March 21, 2009

Adventures in Michigan City Pt II

So now for Meijers. The biggest thing I was looking forward to for Spring Break was a chance to try out some recipes I had been seeing. I narrowed it down to hereherehere, and here. (I highly recommend that website btw, it's filled with graphic art, diy, and just general eye candy) Want to know how many Meijers associates it takes to find toffee bits? Four, and then only successful one just happened to also be the one looking down my shirt which was fabulous. It takes two to find chives. And three to find crushed almonds. Good times. 
By the time I wrangled everything together and got home it was 6:00 and all I'd had to eat that day was a bagel and cinnamon cream cheese, I couldn't have cared less about cooking any of those dishes. So I did what any logical girl would do. I watched Confessions of a Shopoholic illegally, ate bacon bits, and drank some very yummy pomegranate and raspberry juice. And of course blogged. 

1 comments:

Anonymous March 21, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

Hi how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego Southern California.

I started this blog in an attempt at finding a creative way to find new friends, and explore my artistic skills through bloging.

I hope you will stop by and enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog.

See you soon :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP