Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weird Things That Happen On Flickr

I am a huge fan of Flickr. I can spend hours on it and I can't tell you how excited I was when I finally decided a few of my own photos were worthy of making my own account. I get very excited whenever I log in and see how many people have viewed my pics and even more excited with the occasional comment. Today I logged in to a little surprise though... Someone had added me as a friend! That almost never happens- I excitedly clicked on their name and linked through to their pictures to find... Shoes. Pink shoes. A man in pink shoes and purple roller blades and baby blue nikes. Hmm... So I looked at his profile to get a little more info, sometimes I don't catch on to artsy things, maybe this was art? Nope, not art. He just liked to wear women's shoes.   He belonged to tons of groups about men wearing women's shoes and about men who love female bondage. Needless to say I blocked him immediately. 

Weird people on the internet... Weird people. 
Ironically enough I had just bought my own pink Nikes (and subsequently returned them yesterday...) and posted this pic on my Flickr, I can only guess that this is how that odd little man found me... 
Lesson learned. I don't know what lesson, but lesson definitely learned. 

1 comments:

ashley March 9, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

what made you decide to take those pink nikes back? i thought they were a great buy!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP