Thursday, March 19, 2009

Congratulations Are in Order

Hermione and I participated in a "Newlyweds" style friend competition last night. East holds one every year and last year we lost... 

This year we studied. We held a hard core friendship boot camp. 
Favorite food?
Pizza!
Favorite color?
Pink!
If you could be reincarnated into any animal what would it be?
Cow?
We may have cheated slightly, well I don't consider it cheating, but the BF told me he was pretty sure it was. We just made our answers easier to remember. Sure we both like pizza. Maybe it's not my favorite food. But it's easier to remember if we both say it's our favorite. Same thing goes for favorite store, favorite basketball and baseball teams, tv show, and pop...
Anyway we won. We always knew we were the best, not we have a prize to prove it! And if it makes you feel better, we would have easily won even without aligning some of our answers. We are just that good. 

1 comments:

Austin B. March 19, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

What's that smell? Victory?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP