Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fact VII

Fact VII > Well I've been remarkably serious and boring in my fact listing, and that's just not fun for anyone. I'm sure the moment I complete numero seven I'll be filled with hilarious anecdotes and wonderfully quirky stories about myself, but not now. So here's a kind of embarrassing one, but it could also be endearing, depends on how you look at it... Anyway, I have what I like to think of as conditional craziness. It's conditional because for it to occur three things must happen. Number 1, I must be at home. Number 2, it must late enough for me to be somewhat sleepy And number 3, I must be hyper. These three factors combine to form a craziness that is both hilarious and ridiculous all at the same time. I'll share three example of this with you, each showing a different side of this phenomenon. The first happened a good time ago, I was at home over a break from college and I was sitting on the living room floor, you know I always sit on the floor, even when a chair is available, I don't know why, it's kind of weird... But anyway, so I'm sitting on the floor and just randomly I say "Oranges are awesome because they're a fruit and a color." I don't know why I said it, but it seemed amazing at the time. Now that was a minor example, here's a more potent one.  Over spring break my sister, mom, and I had just got back from one of the many Easter things we had to go to at church (somehow my dad got out of it...). I don't know why, but I was super hyper and it was about 9:00 p.m. For some reason I decided to pull out my trusty Mac in the kitchen and turn on my itunes to the playlist that holds my old ballet warm ups (not what you'd think, I'm talking Aerosmith, I was a cool ballerina) and pretty much danced, jumped, ran like a crazy person around the downstairs. I chased Wicket (my dog) around until he started barking and we were both told to be quiet. One last example, this one is the most common type. One Sunday I was home after church and my fam and I were making lunch in the kitchen. Once again I pull out my trusty lil'Mac and this time turn on my oldies playlist. I sang and danced to every last song (they sang to some of them as well just for the record...), keeping my family entertained for a good amount of time until Wicket started barking at me and we got in trouble again, our fun tends to end that way. So that's it, my last fact. Now you probably think that I'm crazy and that my family is nuts as well, but not so. Well actually, probably we are, but oh well... Ok well it's time to go to bed for me. Hope you enjoyed my 7 facts, honestly I'm glad they're over, too much pressure!! 


I have a request that one person be tagged in this Fact Game, so there you go Ron, consider yourself tagged!

1 comments:

Anonymous April 3, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

So I'm starting to like the name Ron less and less.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP