Thursday, April 10, 2008

HP... And I Don't Mean Harry Potter

You know how when you put in a new ink cartridge your printer tries it out in a test paper? (an extraordinary waste of ink if you ask me) Well I did something to my printer to make it angry and blood thirsty and now it wants to do that all the time. It's like a little monster gobbling up my paper. Every time I turn it on to use it I have to stand on my chair (yup I'm to short to hit the buttons otherwise) and wait for it to grasp a piece of blank paper. It always makes the noise like it's going to suck it in a couple times, I think to throw me off, but usually I can catch it and then I quickly jab that little "x" button about 4 times and it spits it back out unscathed, victory for me. But anyway, it annoys me. 

Don't let it fool you, it looks sweet but it's evil...

1 comments:

Anonymous April 12, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

Just for reference,

LiveJournal > Blogspot

But I'd rather you have blogspot than an lj because that means you still can't read my blog...

The printer sitting next to me has seizures, too. I had to turn in my speech outline with weird symbols down one side because we ran out of paper and the printer ate the rest.

I don't like your music. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from, because I'm not generally very common sensical, and it was making Imogen Heap sound all weird. By the way, you should listen to Imogen Heap.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP