Friday, April 25, 2008

Nothing Much

Well the BF is gone this weekend and this leaves my weekend a little empty. I had every intention of getting a lot of work done, but so far... Well this is what I've done so far: played with toys in the dollar store, went to the library to get books to make a lesson plan, looked at rings and dresses online with Hermione (neither of us are interested, they're just so pretty), ate pizza, ate a peanut butter sandwich, ate some goldfishes, ate a popsicle, watched two episodes of Reba with Hermione, chased a spider around my room, and now I'm blogging. Now exactly productive... And my pityrisais is itching me like crazy... And I really really miss my dog...

2 comments:

Anonymous April 25, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

I thought maybe you would go your bf this weekend. Your dog is super cute! Hang in there!
aunt gina

ashley April 25, 2008 at 9:32 PM  

you know i've been thinking about this whole rash thing....and i think i maybe had this rash once...not trying to steal your thunder...just sayin i think i've had it.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP