Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Story of Free Meals

In the last 3 days (Thurs, Fri, Sat) Hermione and I received three free meals and free drinks, all because of our extraordinary good looks. Well that's what we convinced her ex anyway...


Thursday, was Hannah (Abbott) and Katie's (Bell) 21st birthday! So of course Hermione, Hannah, and Katie, and I had to go to Hacienda! Once there, we met up with Hannah's boyfriend. We had a very good time, complete with sombreros, and enjoyed the first time that we could all sit in the bar area together! After we were done we realized that Hannah's boyfriend had picked up the tab. No arguments from us as you can imagine... That evening we set off for the bar in town where her boyfriend set up a tab for our table. As I was the DD, I just sat back and watched the craziness, but everyone else got free drinks!

Friday, Hermione and I went out for a girls night and as all of our girls nights include food and shopping, we went to TGI Fridays in the mall : ) We got a table and ordered our food and then we waited. And waited. And waited. For over 30 minutes. As our hunger induced crankiness started to rise Hermione quietly, and not at all seriously, declared that she wanted to see a manager, and suddenly, one appeared at our table! What? Did he hear us complaining? Would now be a good time to wish for a million dollars? Well, apparently they had brought our food to the wrong table and had to remake our meals. And guess what? He said he'd pay for our diner!

Saturday, my parents came and visited. That always means a free meal : )
All in all, a good weekend! And Hermione assumed that since as of Friday we had had two meals paid for by someone else, we deserved to spend a little money...
My purchases: Jeans, navy shorts, turquoise chiffon top > All F21, together totaling about $25
I love that store...
New running shoes from Footlocker! Regardless what anyone tells me I am a hard and fast Nike girl... Not so much a pink girl, but they were on sale, and come on, even if they are pink, those are cute shoes.
And that little white square my parents brought. It's a little garnet ring I bought in Prague (they're famous for their garnets) and Zales finally finished sizing it! There will be a whole post devoted to that ring soon enough. 

1 comments:

ashley February 24, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

completely jealous of your spring/summer clothes purchases! i love buying new clothes in the winter, and waiting for the weather to be suitable to wear them! :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP