Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Sunday!

I'm so craving spring, but it just doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon... I'm wasting time right now until Hermione and I run out for lunch, I'm starving!

So I guess I will run through our weekend. Friday night we had a girls night, Hermione and Ron split up so we needed to return his BDay gifts. The guys at the golf store were very understanding, in fact they even guessed the circumstances behind the return, apparently two college girls in a golf store is not particularly normal... Either way we had a fantastic night and got another free meal! Which I will explain later : )
After that we attempted to go to the BDay party of a friend of ours, but the amount of people in his house was ridiculous, most of the people didn't even know who the birthday boy was so we left. Plus they were mostly freshmen who gave us dirty looks when we walked in so our visit lasted about 20 minutes. Freshmen ruin everything!
So we came back to our dorm and had a grading party and watched Pride and Prejudice. Which was way more fun than that party!
Yesterday my parents came up to see my sister perform at the BBall game (Dance Team). After that the BF and I rented Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (which I loved!) and bought a chocolate cake to eat. All in all, a good night : )
Anyway, happy sunday to you all! And a very Happy Birthday to Ashley!

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP