Thursday, February 12, 2009

Little Audrey Marie





Two years ago I was lucky enough to get to see Ashley and Andrew get married, (even if it may not have been the least stress-free situation in which to meet the BF's entire family for the very first time...) and I feel so fortunate that I was able to see their marriage culminate in something so beautiful!

 The BF and I went to go see this little bundle tonight and what a beautiful baby! I was so excited when the BF asked me to go visit with him. Babies generally make me nervous, I'm great with little kids, but babies I just don't know what to do with. Since Audrey was born though, I've been so pumped to meet her, and she didn't let down. Everything about her is so tiny and soft and perfect. Now it makes more sense to me why my friends are always cooing at babies when we walk past them in restaurants and stores : ) It's amazing to think that something so tiny turns in to a grown up one day.
Anyway, congratulations to the very happy little family! I know a thousand people have already told you this, (I heard three people say it tonight!) but you guys do great work! You made a beautiful little girl! Congratulations!

Also, kudos to me for holding my first newborn! Snaps for Char!

1 comments:

gina February 13, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Just wanted to say that you and the BF looked like pro's!!!So calma nd relaxed!We had fun shopping afterwards!!!!!!see ya!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP