Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Flower Petal Fight

I miss the BF. Quite a bit actually. We had a whole list of things we wanted to do this summer and we are over a month and a half in and none of them have been accomplished and we've only seen each other twice. That's the problem with college, you meet boys that live too far away and you spend the whole school year together trying to find time between exams and studying and organizations only to find that once summer rids you of these inconveniences you live too far away from each-other to see each-other even half as often as before. 

In the midst of a flower petal fight. 

Update: Currently cranky. The weekend I had been hoping would be our Chicago weekend (one of our goals) has been canceled and exchanged for another weekend that will consist of maybe 36 hours. I don't understand how all of my friends somehow get to see their long distance BFs so often and we can't even pull off two full weekends a month. 

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP