Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Utter Randomness

OVER 1000 VIEWS- ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Well obviously I am just super cool. And equally obviously, I am obsessed with my view count. But really though, this means that my blog has been viewed over 200 times since last Sunday! That's only a week and a half! And whether I was half of those views or not is irrelevant... Anyway, today I had my first official act as President of RHA and I slept through it. I was up all night trying to understand how to write a lesson plan correctly so when I sat on my bed for a moment I conked out for 2 hours thereby missing our little e-board meeting... Not good...  Ok so right now I'm watching Hotties of the 90s on Vh1 (their 90s shows are my kryptonite) and they're showing what the "hotties" looked like then and what they look like now and I'm a little amazed by the differences. Well first I was surprised by how massively popular the Rachel haircut really was. But then my Friends obsession cleared and I thought about it and I was like, "Dude that was only a few years ago, how can they have changed so much?" and then I thought, "Oh that's right, it's 2008, 1995 was 13 years ago. Wait, WHAT????" Craziness I'm telling you. Oh my goodness, Brittney Spears just came on as 90s Jailbait, she wasn't even old enough to be a "hottie" yet. This is nuts. I've got to go, my world is currently imploding. 

1 comments:

ashley May 11, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

i just saw the 90's hotties on vh1. it really makes me miss that decade. i will admit to being completely undecided on my #1 90's hottie.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP