Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Date

Soooo I said I'd blog about our date and that sounds much better than studying for finals, so here goes. Well I was looking very sassy, and my hair was pretty much perfect, and I know it's true because even before I got out the door I was told I was looking very "Chanel", only one of my fav designers! An even bigger compliment because nothing I was wearing cost more than $20! Oh and of course the bf was looking devastatingly handsome! (sounds like a romance novel!)  Anyway, we went to Casa's and had our favorite dishes and chatted, my favorite part however was when our waitress told me I looked just like "that girl in The Notebook!". Now I've gotten this before, a guy on my track team called me Allie my whole senior year, but it just makes me smile every time : ) So then we went and got our tickets for "Made of Honor" and had a mishap with the little machine that can give you your tickets, buuut it all worked out. We had some time so walked to some peanut shop and got some "oo-la-la" chocolates and chatted with the owner who was very nice, then it started raining so off to B&N, which truly is "our place". We walked around for a little while but soon it was time for the movie! Just for the record, there is no reason a large pop should cost $5.50, and even though the cashier guy was super nice I was not a happy camper. So the movie was adorable and McDreamy was as McHandsome as ever, not as funny as I had originally thought it would be though. But it's very good nonetheless! The guy McDreamy was up against is literally the perfect guy, pretty much, however sometimes perfect just isn't what you want! Just ask the bf! haha (That's supposed to mean I'm not perfect, not him, he is def perfect... : -D) The only problem was that there were three teeny boppers behind us that giggled and gasped and awwed louder than could ever be necessary and mainly just annoyed me, luckily the bf seemed to think my getting angry was funny which somehow kept me from saying anything to them, which I appreciate, sometimes I need someone to keep my passionate self quiet... So after the movie back to B&N because everything else was closed. Normally at B&N we have a routine, we look at the books in the circular display in the front, then go off to the right and look at coffee table books of castles and nature scenes and then to the dog section and nature section. Then philosophy and essays, then fiction and lastly whatever floats our boat that particular night. Yesterday we skipped the front and beelined for a table of books about Indiana's history (for both of us) and geology (for him). Then off to fiction for me and poetry for him. Then came the bathroom incident... After that we met us at travel and looked at Germany books because that's where I am going for Jan-Term junior year (I'm trying my best to get him to go but no luck so far... He's only wanted to go there since forever!) Lastly, the wedding section (not for us!!) so I could look up ideas for my friends bridal shower. Anyway, when B&N closed we went home, only the best ride home ever, and the night was over. But it was a wonderful date, and it's the last one we get before summer where dates last for a weekend and only happen every two weeks... 

2 comments:

ashley May 11, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

i decided to be a comment whore myself tonight...and leave you lots....good luck studying for finals....maybe we can do a double date sometime this summer...and then...we can blog about it :)

JAAtkinson May 13, 2008 at 2:00 AM  

Nope I definitely meant Sex in the City. I mean seriously Sex and the City is a pretty dumb title.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP