Wednesday, May 27, 2009

You're My Favorite

Some days I would just kill to be back in Europe and today is one of them. 

I keep thinking about singing jingle bells with Luna on the streets in Budapest.
And waking up the BF and his friends every morning because, well they are lazy boys and ho doesn't love barging in on a bunch of sleeping college boys who look like 8 year olds in the morning. 
The BF and I had almost zero alone time over there, so alas there are no romantic stories of walking through Prague holding hands, but there are plenty of stories of Luna and I trailing after college boys with impossibly long legs and laughing at one thing or another. Stories about searching through book stores in every single country and about a dozen jewelry shops in Prague. Plus I did get an opportunity to fight with the BF in Munich, now how often does that happen?? Almost never. 
I would just kill to go back there. Other girls dream of honeymoons involving white sandy beaches but I dream of museums and royal gardens, palaces and book stores. 
To go and see a Europe not covered in snow would also be nice...

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP