Monday, May 11, 2009

You know you should go to the doctor when...

...you cuss out a computer because it asks you if you really want to delete that email. I wouldn't have clicked delete if I hadn't wanted to! Meanwhile your boyfriend (who is sitting next to you) stares at you with a look that says "Oh dear God she has finally cracked." He knew it would happen eventually.


Needless to say I went to the doctor yesterday, but only because I woke up with crusty eyes. I think this is my body's survival tactic. It knows I won't take it to the doctor for a cold or a sore throat, but the second I feel pink eye I'm in that waiting room filling out the necessary paperwork. It does this fairly often. The sore throat is a thousand times better and the pink eye was caught early so my eyes never even got very pink and I have been officially non contagious for a few hours now : )

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP