Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's a Good Day

I am in such a good mood. I know I have been slightly absent from the blogging world lately, since summer vacay has started every day feels like a weekend, and generally I don't blog on the weekends. Eventually this will sort itself out. 


Sooo I checked my grades online last night. Normally they don't come out till Wednesday and normally I don't check them until the Wednesday after that. But this semester I decided to check it asap. I took way more credits than are necessary and generally even allowed but man I pulled it off with flying colors! Not to toot my own horn or anything : )
Generally when I get all A's I take it as a sign I've been working too hard and slack off accordingly. I found out an a veeeeery early age I can totally slack off and still get all B+'s with some A-'s. It's a gift, and the secret to my having time to blog. But this time, I got five (count em, 1,2,3,4,5) five A's and 1 B+! Oh yeah!

Yesterday was just a good day all around. I started working.
Oh my gosh I love the POC. It felt sooo good to walk in the doors and have Digger stop mid-sentence and run up and give me a hug! Shortly followed by the equally lovable Meeko and Bingo. My friends in high school were not the best. I've kept the few that were true friends, but I have abandoned most of the rest. I have not, however, abandoned the feeling that I love everyone a little more than they love me. It feels good to know that my POC girls love me too : ) It also feels good to be called Twinkle Toes again. Whoever came up with the idea that we should all have camp names is a genius. Anyway, I'm ready for camp to start, and although I'm really worried I won't get my K-1's again (fingers crossed), I'm just happy to be back. The new counselors seem amazing and I'm just itching to write out the first homegram of the summer!
More than that I'm itching to write the first blog of the summer that has quotes from five years olds. Those are always the best quotes. 

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP