Thursday, May 14, 2009

Izzie and George? Seriously? Seriously???

The title pretty much sums it up. Seriously? Seriously??


And I have never been so scared as when Merideth figured out who 007 was. Seriously, I had chills. Seriously.

I don't think they can kill off both at the same time, it would be too detrimental to the show. Izzie's elevator doors are going to close and she'll go back to the lobby and live happily ever after. I'm calling it. I choose to live in my bubble of optimism until next year. 

1 comments:

ashley May 15, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

oh i am so with you on this. this morning andrew asked me how grey's was....and he said he heard me scream. umm that would be b/c i yelled GEORGE! just before meredith figured out what 007 meant. they seriously can't both die, but i can't decide if i really think izzie will be the one to live. i heard they both wanted written off the show.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP