Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Craiglist

Have any of you ever used Craiglist? I haven't and quite honestly, I've only heard creepy things about it. But in my recent search for furniture for Hermione and mine's house I decided to check it out. It was soooo easy. It gives you a list of cities where they are located, you pick the one closest to you (South Bend). I clicked furniture, I typed in Desk, and I put my max at $30 and 49 hits. Now some are fairly boring, run of the mill finds, but some are ridiculously cool. Like this. 

This desk is form some old school building and comes with chairs. How freaking cool is that? Think of how cool that could look. A little sanding and either some varnish or paint and this is a top notch addition to any house and it comes with such a great story! Best part? $25. Hallelujah! 
Or what about this? They must not have any idea what a find this is or else this art deco desk would be waaay more than $30. 
Ugh I'm in Heaven. 

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP