Thursday, April 2, 2009

Weekday Update

Hmm I have the urge to blog, yet nothing to blog about. 

Hermione is currently dealing with boy drama. Ron is trouble and a half. In Sexuality and Gender Professor recently told us all these studies have been done that prove for various factual reasons that men fall harder and faster than girls and that they have a heck of a hard time falling out of love. Boy is Ron ever proving it. Don't get me wrong, I've alw
ays been a Ron fan but he's even frustrating me at this point. Poor Herm just wants some time, not that she's any better at staying away from him than he is, but still. 
Roomie update? She's still gone. Haven't seen her in over a month at this point. I don't understand how she functions, all of her things are here. Her dirty clothes basket is full as is her dresser and closet. I've spoken to her a few times and found out that she apparently has been driving to class everyday and staying at home. 50 minutes away. I get that she and her BF broke up, I get that that is hard. But if the BF broke up with me, I'd still go to class. And quite honestly, her ex was a complete douche, I think she dodged a hefty bullet. 
In other news, I'm dying to craft but can't seem to find the time. Tonight is another ladies night but after that I've got to get a little DIY into my system... 

Photos By Char

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP