Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dear Alfred Angelo

I hate you. I am tired of spending $140 on dresses that do not come in my size. I am tired of paying women to try and bring them in for me only to fail once again. You can't turn these dresses into my size. You just can't. I waste my money. I look odd in all the pictures. And I spend yet another wedding uncomfortable, seams poking me in odd places, dresses constantly needing to be pulled up. It's ridiculous. Would it really cost you that much more money to just sell the dang thing in my size?? 

No one at my wedding will ever wear Alfred Angelo. Not ever. Never never never. And I'm sure I will be able to fit into his dresses by then but I don't care, this is an issue of principal now. 

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP