Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just Take It Easy, That's The Rule

 Normally spring brings me to constant giggles and smiles but I seem to have needed some help this week. Well the Bearded Guy upstairs took charge and I ran across these tidbits today. Please watch them, it will reassure every positive thought you ever had about humankind and help you toss out those cynical ones. Normally I try very hard to do that, but I've been losing sight lately, this got me back on track!


Clip 1:  
This is just super cute. The little robot has a destination on his little flag and is completely dependent on unsuspecting passerby to get there. The people that started the experiment assumed the little guy would die immediately, just a matter of time. He moves at a constant speed in a straight line and is made of cardboard. But as one of his makers followed far behind with a camera in her purse civilization proved her wrong. She said that one man even turned the robot around as he was about to cross the street and audibly said "No, you can't go that way."

Clip 2: Ok I know how annoying it is when YouTube won't let you embed a video, but the effort it will take to click on the link is so worth it. No joke, I cried. I mean I cry a lot so that may not go for everyone, but it sure did touch me. It also made me hope I was never like the annoying girl in the audience when I was a teenager and it makes me vow that my daughters will never ever make that face. 

Link 3: You cannot look at this little chunk without smiling. Impossible. 

1 comments:

ashley April 20, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

audrey feels very honored to have made your blog. hope you have a great monday! :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP