Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Pennies Diaries

So, this might sound silly, but I've always wanted to write a book. Whenever I think about it I get really excited and it feels really right. My plan was always to start keeping a journal and write everyday and then maybe eventually use those entries to write a novel of sorts. The problem however is that I start doing it and then I fail, I get distracted, and there's never anyone there to tell me to get ahold of myself and keep at it. So I think that my blog is going to become my journal as well as my little place to vent and write about random things. Now this doesn't really affect any of you, however I thought it was only fair to warn you because Pennies may become a bit more open and honest. Which worries me. I suppose it can't be too open. But it'll be more open than it has been in the past... 

On a side note I got to talk to Digger today and Bingo woke me up with a text telling me she had a dream about camp and I was there and it made me really miss my girls but at the same time really grateful that I found such great friends this summer!

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP