Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Bit of A Downer

I have a lot on my mind tonight and I'm having a hard time organizing it which annoys me to no end. Sometimes I think about starting a secret blog, that no one that I know can read. That way I could just put everything out there, but I don't think I could juggle two blogs, I can barely handle one. I enjoy being closer to being an adult, but things get harder and more important the older you are, however being able to order off the drink menu is a nice perk. Decisions are getting so much heavier and things that seemed far off seem awfully close now and I don't feel ready to make them. The mantras that I've rattled off for years to myself and others whenever opposition arose in any form suddenly seem dusty and naive, too optimistic, like old books of romance sitting next to new books of hard cold facts, outdated and outgrown. This blog sounds sooo pessimistic but I promise you I have not abandoned my optimistic outlook! Really life is going awfully well for me at the moment. I just can't help but look to the horizon every once in awhile and see obstacles growing closer and clearer, like they're outlined against a sunset. Too dark a contrast to not be real.  

1 comments:

ashley September 4, 2008 at 3:12 PM  

uuu i too have contemplated starting a new blog..where i am completely anonymous...and any and all readers would be complete strangers!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP