Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I forgot my birthday!

Guess what? My birthday was one week ago exactly. 

22 seems like a good age, so far I like it. 
Happy birthday to Twinkle Toes!
(When summer camp ends I'm never quite ready to give up my pseudonym...)

I spent the first day of my 22nd year on earth at work running arts and crafts. I hopped out of my car only to hear a choir of 30 baby 5 years olds singing "Happy birthday dear Twinkle Toes!". They were eating lunch at the time and they all came running at me with peanut buttery fingers and cheeto faces, I loved every messy second of their hugs and kisses!
That night after eating at least 5 giant sugar cookies I went to Albanos with some of my most favorite people. We had an evil waitress but the night was wonderful, filled with good conversation and great laughs floating out amongst the trees we were sitting under like little twinkle lights. I love my job and i love the people I work with : )

1 comments:

Sandy August 20, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

Know that the people you work with LOVE you! and yes that evening was particularly awesome!
as for the waitress, the best part is when Fonzie shut her up... priceless...

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP