Saturday, August 29, 2009

All moved in! Now what?

Hermione and I have officially moved into our house for this year! It's not the greatest, and it comes with an overly involved landlady, but it's ours and it's coming along quite nicely! I'd love to bring pictures to you but alas, no camera yet. Mine is still dead and I still haven't fought up the courage to buy a new one. I so hate spending money... Also, no internet in the house yet, not until next Friday. I'm so desperate for some web time that I've been sitting at KenapocoMocha (a cafe in town) for almost two hours. They literally closed around me and now I'm sitting on the sunny porch of this old victorian house turned coffee shop, sucking in every bit of their wifi. 


I moved in a day earlier than Herm and that first night alone was not entirely pleasant. Luckily the BF was available and I took full advantage, including calling him for all scary trips to and from the car. I ran lots of errands and made a McDonalds trip and it was all very weird and creepy. If I had been home and doing any of those activities it would have been so normal. I love doing things by myself and for myself and I love the solitude of it all. But I've never done anything by myself in at school, not often anyway. I'm always with friends or the BF, jogging is my only real alone time outside of the dorm or maybe a trip to The Hut. It's going to take a lot of getting used to, doing things on my own here. But I already love it. I so enjoy having a house to make up and try out all of the lovely things I see in the dozens of decorating blogs/magazines I poor over!

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP