Saturday, November 1, 2008

Missful...

F as in Funky A B Euro 4
I know it's not a word, get off my back... So last night was Halloween and for me it was fairly sucky. Hermione traipsed off to Purdue (I didn't join because I'm pretty sure I'd be out of my league, I'm pretty much out of my league in MC when it comes to partying...) and the BF went out with his friends to B-Dubs. My other friends are RAs so they were busy busting people dressed up like angels and pimps. So I ordered myself a pizza and watched Reba. I had been cranky all day and Herm and the BF kept asking why and I just couldn't give them a straight answer as to why. I guess it could have been because I wanted to dress up and go out, or it could have been because I wanted to stay in and make fun of the lingerie, I mean costumes, the other girls were wearing. But neither was the case. I miss my YMCA girls. I know that they would've dressed up with me or stayed in and made fun of those other girls. Either would have been fun because I would be with them. I almost called to see if I could go down to IU and visit with them for Halloween earlier this week but I thought it would be too short of notice. I should have still called. We got really close this summer, but at the same time I still fear that out of sight out of mind. I mean I haven't forgotten them by any means but they're all together at school, they see each other and have fun together every day. Hopefully we'll see each other soon, but so far this year every time by the time I get to the weekend I'm either exhausted or still busy... But hey, everybody goes home for Thanksgiving, right?

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP