Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Wasn't Tagged, But It Looked Like Fun...

Type your answers into Flickr's search engine and choose a picture from the first page of results to make an image board with. Copy the urls into a mosaic maker (I used this one) and voila, an instant blog post!


1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you?
12. Your flickr name?

Some notes (optional)-
1. Everything else that came up with me name were topless girls, no joke...
2. My mouth is watering just looking at that...
3. That's not where I went to school, but Westville is so small that even Flickr doesn't care about it...
4. It's just so happy : )
5. No surprise here! Tall, dark, and good hair just gets me!
6. I've never had raspberry iced tea that looked like this
7. This is where my family emigrated from in the 1630s, Barnstaple England
8. Warm choc cake with ice cream... Yum...
9. I don't know, but it will involve lots of books.
10. Love and Chicago and Winter, this is what I got when I typed all three in
11. Sweet
12. I have a thing for pennies I guess...

I don't know how to make the picture bigger!

1 comments:

ashley November 10, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

i am loving that pic of your celebrity crush :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP