Saturday, November 15, 2008

Every Time a New Song Plays I'm Starting a New Topic

"Can't That Away From Me"
I cannot concentrate on my work. It's physically impossible. The problem is I would much rather sit here listening to Ella and Louis than write a paper on the importance of viewing the French Holy Childhood Association without the frameworks of Christian missions, imperialism, and communism. 
"Anything Goes"
Hermione and I went shopping in the Fort today and she learned one more reason why I am utterly frustrating to most of the people in my life. We got lost, a lot, and I was cool with it. I kept saying things like, "Well yeah we got lost but we aren't anymore, that's a good thing! We could still be lost, this is way better." or "Yeah but think of all the things we learned today! Now we know how to get form one mall to the other and we found another Favoli's." The BF has experienced this before. The fact of the matter is, as long as I'm not late for something, I don't mind being lost and am thoroughly confused by other people's complete aversion to it. 
"They All Laughed"
The roomie's feet stink. Really badly. Before it was ok because the stench was only here when she was here because when she left she took her shoes with her and she's almost never in the room. Now her socks smell though. So even when she leaves her dirty socks stay here. However I will gladly take this smell over the stinkiness of my old roommate... Plus, generally a little febreeze can fix this problem...
"Dream a Little Dream of Me"
Speaking of the roomie. Christmas is coming and I'm not sure I was to celebrate with her. I am a Christmas freak, I want twinkle lights and bulbs e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e, however, they have to be my twinkle lights and bulbs. If that girl tries to put colored lights or red and green ornaments on my perfect brown and turquoise decorated tree laden with 2 strands of perfect clear lights I will f-l-i-p and I really feel like she's a crayola red and green kinda girl. 
"Dancing Cheek to Cheek"
Last night Bingo and Digger called me : ) I've missed my Y girls sooo much and I was sooo happy to hear from them! However I was slightly embarrassed to tell them that while they were out partying I was sitting in my room reading about Nixon and the demonstrations outside the democratic debate in Chicago 1968. 
"Every Time We Say Good Bye"
I really want it to snow. Sooooooo much. Please snow. Please. Please. Weather.com said that it was going to snow today and now they've changed it to Monday. That was cruel. Something that important should have 100% odds of happening before they post it, that stuff is important. 

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP