Monday, March 31, 2008

Baby I'm What's on Your Mind!

So I admit I check my blog every two seconds to see if my millions of non-existent blogging buddies have commented on my page and to admire my handiwork, I am quite proud of my color coordination... Anyway, I just checked it again for some reason and No Sleep Tonight by The Faders was on my play list and it made me want to run. Really, April in general makes me want to run, the crappy rainy weathers brings back many thoughts of HS track practices with under armour and fingernails black from the soot of our cinder track as I did my blocks... Anyway, I dare you to listen to that song and not feel the blood pumping through your veins and every nerve in your body tingling with the need to put on some sneakers and race outside... I double dog dare you...


If you couldn't tell, that's my jogging song, I play is over and over again as I jog through North Manchester...

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP