Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baby Gremlins

I wonder if being badly behaved takes up as much energy as disciplining those being badly behaved. I'm guessing not, because at the end of today my kiddos were still climbing walls, jumping on my back, and spilling kool-aid while I curled up in a corner mumbling profanities. 


I need to report at least 30 break-ins. Between the hours of 4PM yesterday and and 8AM today 30 young angelic children were kidnapped. Left in their places were 30 replicas. 30 tiny little graffitiing and pinching gremlin replicas. I say gremlins because they are so dang cute but as soon as you get too close they bite. No really, they do... I'm not even joking. Yesterday two boys came up to me, one was crying but it ended up being a misunderstanding. The one boy kept crying though so I asked the other boy why he was still crying and he said, " I dunno. But he did bite me. Maybe that's why." The little tiny teeth marks were still there even. A whole bunch of gremlins is what I have.

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP