Monday, August 18, 2008

Lots of Lake MIchigan

So last week kind of stunk, even though it was my birthday. On Monday another counselor and I found out something about one of our kids that has been somewhat difficult to get over and it left quite the dark cloud over the week. However, I had a really good weekend with the BF which made me feel a lot better. Friday was the last day of day camp (tear) and apparently I missed the kids already because I fell asleep on the couch watching the Olympics with my parents and the BF and he said that I kept talking about getting the kids on the bus and asking how their parents were going to pick them up... I dunno... Saturday we went up into New Buffalo to Redamak's (best burger place ever) and walked on the beach. That night we went and saw Tropic Thunder (nothing too spectacular...) and once again I fell asleep before I was supposed to. Sunday, however, may have been my favorite day. We went to church and then Bridges for lunch with my family and some church folk. Honestly I'm still amazed that I can order drinks with my food. I haven't yet, but I've definitely studied some drink menus... After lunch we went to Mt Baldy and went swimming and then we came home and watched Harry Potter and then I stalled him from leaving for about an hour, I'm pretty good at it. 

So all I can say is there's nothing better than cute BFs to bring you out of a slump!

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP