Saturday, January 3, 2009

My New Year's Goals

This morning, as I made my daily perusal of my favorite blogs, I noticed that each and every one of them contained a list of goals for the new year. I've never really been into celebrating New Year's or making New Year's Resolutions, but perhaps this year I'll give it a try. Just don't seriously hold me to them...

1.   Work out more
2.   Judge even less, I try really hard on that one all the time, but alas I fail sometimes...
3.   This summer try to be the absolute best camp counselor I can, those kids sure do try to be the best kids they can so I owe them that much at least! Except maybe the poopers...
4.   Get everything I can out of my trip to Europe. Try new things, keep an open mind, loose inhibitions, completely immerse myself in absolutely everything European, and refuse to give up any opportunity because I might loose sleep.
5.   Be a better friend, be there for people
6.   Force my hair to return to a normal color, ONE color... Post on that later...
7.   Buy at least ONE successful gift for the BF...
8.   Make a really great CD/playlist of songs that make me feel fantastic
  Note to self: Foy Vance, Homebird will be track numero uno
9.   Be a better Christian
10. Read the Screwtape Letters
11. Take Wicket for lots of walks
12. Go to new places with the BF
  -Chicago at top of list, it's certainly not new to us, but it is well loved!
13. Read for fun throughout the school year as well as for school
14. Spend more time with my grandparents
15. Do a hardcore cleaning of the upstairs, we are talking intense makeover.

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP