Monday, June 30, 2008

Mondays I Covet

So this past Saturday I got to go to my favorite store (Forever 21) with my favorite girls! It should have been fabulous, but no, instead it was full of frustration- Not with my friends, they were so great and I was so happy to get to see them! But with my store! I spent an hour trying to figure out what size I was in European sizes (26 I think but I can't be sure) and when I finally figured it out I realized they didn't carry "shorts" (as in "26 short" for us fun size people). Sucked. See when I go shopping I normally prepare. I scan every page on the targeted stores website and I plan my attack, but I didn't this time and it resulted in chaos. So today I went to the website and I meant to find clothes that I wanted, but I have this obsession with charms so I decided to share my current love- charm necklaces. I absolutely love the way those itsy bitsy charms look on those thin long or short chains. It's one of those fads that I plan on holding onto and making a staple in my wardrobe! I think the root of this obsession is that I absolutely love meaningful and personalized jewelry, and little charms picked out just for you is pretty much the epitome of both. Anyway these were just really cute!

1 comments:

Fifi Flowers July 3, 2008 at 12:45 AM  

Love the Eiffel Tower, of course! Charms are FUN!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love pretty pictures and fashion, decorating and paper. I use Harry Potter pseudonyms for all of my friends because as of now they are skeptical of the blogging world. I expect when we grow and up and move away and have babies we will all have blogs because that seems to be the thing to do. And when that day comes I will laugh and gleefully answer all their questions about blogger, thankful that they can finally share in the obsession with me! And secretly, I will be very proud that my archives stretch back much farther then theirs. Pennies From Heaven is where I write everything. I put my favorite photographs there, my favorite fashions, thoughts, stories, and humorous conversations between Hermione and I.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP